Another Room Specifications and Benefits
CRP Panels (Cool Room Panels with 0.6 mm color bond skins) are flame retardent and have been tested by CSIRO to be less toxic than normal construction methods during combustion. They have no nutrient value and do not support bacterial growth, attract ants, termites or rodents.
Panels are available in three standard colours (more available at special request):
- Pale Eucalypt (Mist Green) Surfmist
- Paperbark (Merino) Surfmist
Building is over roofed with Colorbond corrugated roofing, fitted with gutters and drainpipes in your choice of colours from the available blue scope colour matrix for Colorbond with a 5 degree pitch.
Building fitted with high quality sliding windows and doors available in your choice of colours as per Colorbond colours (optional panel doors available). Available with choice of lino, carpet or carpet with lino insert.
Building is entirely pre-wired requiring only site connection by a qualified electrician including safety switches, power points, lights, etc. Pre-wired for air conditioning units.
Engineered wind rating of category 2 (160 km/hour plus – must be installed as per recommended footing specifications)
- Minimal interruption to home life during installation
- Easily installed by any competent person
- Easily removable and resalable
- Simple anchoring design
- Weather proof
- Excellent thermal and noise properties
- Cost effective (particularly with resale value)
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easily adapted or decorated to suit all tastes/needs
- Fully wired requiring a simple electrical connection
- Ease of delivery and installation as designed to transport on tilt trays or truck and crane
- Extremely light considering strength and size
- Manufactured using the best quality products
- Full information package to assist with council requirements
- Fitted with downpipes